Our Health Services
Why Choose C-endo?
C-health is committed to leadership in our communities and across Alberta, to enhance specialist care access and integration with family doctors and the wider healthcare system.
A world in which those with endocrine conditions are empowered and have quality access to care that is optimized, integrated, and efficient.
- Access: To provide timely access to consultations, diagnostics, and intervention for patients with endocrine disorders.
- Quality: To improve the management of endocrine disorders (Quality), to enhance the identification and prevention of comorbid conditions and disease complications.
- Sustainability: To facilitate enhanced patient knowledge, health management strategies, and connect patients with endocrine disorders to available support networks.
- Access: To help create and improve system resources to enhance access to specialized endocrine care resources.
- Quality: To enhance the knowledge and skills of healthcare providers to facilitate the management of patients with endocrine disorders.
- Sustainability: To develop an integrated network of resources to support endocrine care across Alberta.
- Access: To enhance access to innovative technology that can help improve endocrine care and reduce comorbid complications.
- Quality: To participate in the development of new knowledge through research to improve the future care of patients with endocrine disorders.
- Sustainability: To facilitate networking and collaboration among innovators across Alberta and the country.